Monday, January 14, 2008

News

*January, 2008 -- The article, David and Jae Drummond: Controlling Watercolor Washes, appears in the March 2008 issue of American Artist. The article contains many reproductions of Jae and David's work, as well as a step-by-step description of the Drummond method of controlling washes. In addition to the print article, there is an online gallery of Jae and David's work. Click here for online gallery.

*David Drummond is this year's White House Christmas card artist.

*Giclees availble on the online store.

*J.K. Drummond will be sharing a booth with her father, David Drummond, at Weems Artfest 2007. Artfest takes place November 9, 10, 11 at the NM Fair Grounds.


**This workshop is full.
J. K. Drummond will be teaching a workshop, Painting the Figure in Watercolor, October 12-14, 2007. The workshop will take place at The Artist Studios, Hoffmantown Shopping Center, 8200 Menaul NE, Suite B. Cost is $190. Contact Jae at 254-9915 for information and registration.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt Dick said...

So I want to take the class, but when I type "Hoffmantown Shopping Center, 8200 Menaul NE, Chicago, IL" into Google I don't get a return.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Value Added Paper said...

Ah, its true, the workshop will only be taking place in Albuquerque, not simultaniously in all the cities of the world.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Matt Dick said...

Damn! Now what am I supposed to do?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Zeke said...

Jae, I'm sorry to have missed this workshop. When will you be doing another? I try to get to Albuquerque often to visit my Father, and would like to combine a visit with a workshop with you. I really like your wet in wet technique - though I am a real novice with watercolor.

Zeke

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The article was very impressive, and the peaches look like you could reach right into the page and eat them. I can't wait to see the entire article. Kathy

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home